Managing Editor, Theranostics
Ivyspring International Publisher Pty Ltd is looking to recruit a Managing Editor for the journal Theranostics.
The Managing Editor is responsible for the day-to-day management of journal Theranostics. S/he will work with Editors and Ivyspring staff to develop and implement publishing strategies and editorial initiatives to sustain and enhance the journal’s standing within the global community to ensure its continued growth and success.
- Define and drive strategic growth of Theranostics through development and management of editorial initiatives; monitoring competitor journals and reporting on issues/trends to Editors and Ivyspring staff at regular intervals; drafting monitoring reports on journal performance; establishing goals and measures all efforts and tracking/reporting progress against goals on a regular basis to various stakeholders.
- Identify with the Editor-in-Chief, commission, and manage the workflow for all invited content and cover matter for Theranostics.
- Identify, implement, and promote strategies to diversify and grow authorship, personalize outreach to key communities, and monitor emerging trends to identify new opportunities for driving the success of Theranostics.
- A significant amount of science-based writing will be required to fulfill this position, including assisting authors in formatting and stylization, re-drafting titles and abstracts, professional English editing, and crafting short content for promotional activities on social media sites and blogs.
- Identify, build relationships with, and recruit new authors and research communities through direct personal outreach and social media efforts for Theranostics in order to commission high quality content.
- Develop and implement new features, services, and products for the publications portfolio.
Advanced degree (Ph.D.) in chemistry/biology/bikomedical engineering or a related science required. Excellent written and verbal communication with both technical and nontechnical audiences, ability to make well-reasoned decisions and lead cross-functional teams, multitasking, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills required. Demonstrated proficiency with basic word processing, spreadsheet, Web-based and social media tools required.
Interested individual please contact Theranostics editorial office (email@example.com).